Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday's Scattered Thoughts


I went to Petco Park for the first time on Saturday to see the Dodgies take on the Padres. (I"m a huge Dodgies Fan) First off, what a beautiful ballpark, the sun was shining perfectly, illuminating this most gorgeous stadium. Unfortunately the dodgies lost but it was a good game.
On to my thoughts: I don't fully understand the idea behind the die-hard fans. You know those guys that you sit in front of you with their 5th cup of beer and it's only the 3rd inning and they are screaming and making fun of the other team's fans in the stands. Well lets just say you get two of those guys, fans of opposing teams, and you put them within a 5-10 person radius. You know something is bound to happen. Needless to say I think it's ridiculous. THe brut vs. brut mentality. I just don't get it.
I had a guy sitting in front of me who would keep make comments because I had my dodgers Jersey & hat on. And the only reason I think he said anything was because the Padres were winning. I just laughed, I thought it was funny. I thought to myself who is this guy? Someone take him off the tap.
So with all that said, whats the point?!

No comments:

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page