Friday, April 11, 2008

Things Happen...


I've never been a person who gets easily flustered/frustrated. I suppose for a large part of my life I have lived out of a controlled chaos (if thats even plausible). So that when things happen that are beyond my control occur I can addresss it and move on appropriately. For the better part of 5 years I have lived in this chaotic whim. WHY? Partly because I feed off of it. Is it healthy? For now in this time I don't see it as harmful but if it is fostered further it can be what I call "Nothing good ever happens to me" Syndrome. It could lead me to a vicious cycle of sabotoge wherein I could no longer operate a healthy lifestyle.
I have never been one to blame God either. I came to an understanding years ago that things happen outside the intended will of God. If everything that happen was God's doing, then we might as well call him, Freddy Krueger (Got that one from Rybarczyk). That doesn't mean that God cannot find Glory in whatever trial or fault of mine/anyone elses. Simply put, I"m just trying to figure shtuff out!

No comments:

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page