Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Monday's Scattered Thoughts


I know it is wednesday alreay but I was out sick so without further a do.

I really don't have any desire to make more money! Crazy huh? I was thinking about it the other day. There is only one thing I desire when it comes to finances, no more SCHOOL LOANS! And for the next 10-15 years I have payments to make. I don't regret my loans, it helped me get the education I desired so I'm happy about that. But still it would be nice to have some freed up cash flow.

Also out of that same thought process, I came to realize that I really have no aspiring career. Sure ministry would be great but that just doesn't seem realistic at this time. I love my job, don't get me wrong, I should probably complain a lot less than I do. I pretty much grew up that way though. I never had these dreams of being a cop or a fireman or a doctor or lawyer. Maybe thats because I thought I would be a sports star (5'10 white guy in the NBA, please!)Plus I didn't have the heart/work ethic. So, here I am waiting...

Last thought:
My wife inspired me this weekend. She said that she was going to train to run a marathon. Now I wasn't inspired in the sense of getting in shape, I'm not really motivated in that way. It was just like all of the sudden she had this goal, and automatically it was decided she would persue it. She called her friend to help her get back into shape and she is on that journey. So now I am on a quest to find goals..........

2 comments:

alex mclean said...

let's start sharking some halo tournaments. you know, oh we suck, we're not that good - we'll play for $100 a game...
That way you can get really good at halo, and pay off college loans?

The Centro said...

I like the way you think. Let me know when we can begin this intensive training.

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page