Friday, February 15, 2008

Got my doo done!


So I decided it was time to get my hair cut (tired of the shaggyness) So drive over to Great Clips or whatever and wait about 5 mins (I like that). So as the girl begins to cut my hair I suppose it is routine to strike up a conversation. She was very nice and polite. For some reason I have a difficult time talking when there are scissors or clippers by my head. As soon as I feel like I should respond I think of the worst possible thing that could happen.... oooops I just shaved off the back of your head... or oops I think I got your ear..... Yikes.... man I got problems!!

1 comment:

alex mclean said...

I have MAJOR problems getting my hair cut. I don't like discussing every personal detail of my life with (a) someone I've never met before and (b) someone who's supposed to be concentrating on making me beautiful...
That's why I usually buzz me own head.

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page