Friday, February 8, 2008

The Tides are turning red

I just read this interesting article about born again Christians that no longer favor just Republican Candidates. While Evangelicals remain mostly on the conservative spectrum, I am glad to see that perhaps people are taking a better look at the issues (or maybe Bush caused them to turn away, I don't know?). I suppose on some grand scheme that it is a popularity vote and lets be honest who is on the Republican side? But on the serious, I think it is time for Evangelicals to constructively critique the reason why they vote. There are so many important issues to think about from both sides, not just the side with what we/I think is best for this country. Thats my two cents. Peace like a river!

check it out for yourself:
http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?Page=BarnaUpdateNarrow&BarnaUpdateID=291

No comments:

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page