Monday, February 11, 2008

Silence of a cynic.

I often find myself looking for things to critique. To expose some legitimate observation of what I feel would work or what I feel I see is lacking in substance. My wife said to me last night, "you have a lot to say about everything", to which I thought, "gee thanks!". Then I realized I became that guy. You know, that guy that as an opinion about anything and everything. Not to say he doesn't know what he is talking about, it is just different.
I don't know when I became this person. Somewhere between when I left the Church I was working for and when I graduated school. Something within that frame of time I became the CYNIC. I do not claim to know everything, but I feel I have a lot to say whether it be of merit or not. I just like to be in discussion about various norms/practices.
God is doing a tremendous work within me. and that is all I have to say about that!

No comments:

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page