Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday's Scattered Thoughts


I am starting a new monday edition of: Scattered Thoughts, unconclusive, most often then not inconsequential jibber jabber.
So withouth further ado:

Last week I was coming out of my office building when I noticed a car that was parked in the handicap zone, not uncommmon right? Well I would have normally just passed by it with out any thought or should I say judgment. Obviously this car had the handicap card swinging from its rearview mirror. But it struck me as odd because this car was not just any car. It was a corvette. So I presume you are all asking what my point is. Well considering the corvette is not the easiest of cars to get in and out of and not to mention lacks room for passengers to sit comfortably, as it was constructed right? So do you see my point? Wouldn't you think that if someone has a handicap stickermabob that they would require them to have a car to get in and out of.
I say all of this with the understanding that you can pretty much get a handicap sticker for about anything. But still it just bothered me. I'm sure it still will when I see that car just parked there.

No comments:

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page