Monday, March 10, 2008

Saturday Activities

Saturday was one of the best days I have had in a long time. I got to sleep in a little bit and just enjoy the non-rush feeling. Jami and I ran some errands (Walmart, bank, Coffee Bean mmmmm!~). When we got back we had some friends over, Gigi and Juan. We decided that we would go to the park and play some tennis and basketball. It was a perfect afternoon for just such an activity. Jami and I won in our couples doubles match, of course! Afterward Juan and I stuck around and played some basketball, which he won cause I have to be the slowest person in the world right now. Then there were some asian guys (like 6 of them) who came to play baskeball, but by this time the sun was down and we only had limited light. Oh man was it fun, I haven't played basketball like that in like 10 years. Good times....

SO with my numb feet and sore back we decided to call it a night on the court. Headed back to the house and decided to order some pizza from Pizza Factory, mmmmmmmmmmmm.... sooo good. One large meat lovers pizza and one veggie pizza (for the ladies). So along with your pizza we had some margaritas and picked out a movie to watch, No Reservations.... Cute movie but ehh... I ususlly like chick flicks but didn't feel connected to the movie at all..

What a great night.... I could get use to those kind of days

No comments:

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page