Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Where to go from here?



Yesterday it dawned on me that I complain a little too much about my job. Why? To be honest I don't know. I have a great job; good money, great coworkers, simple responsibilities. Still I have this uneasy spirit from time to time. As if I should be doing something different, something I feel called for. Obviously I know I am called to serve in the church, but at what capacity?
So this is where I am... I recently have met with a few leaders from my church to see how I can be involved best. I am excited, and my hope is that my being involved gives me a content spirit with where I am now, and where I know I can be later in life.

My Dad always tell me, "Son, you job is what you do, not who you are". But somewhere along this jumbled path of a life I would like to connect the two. I doesn't always happen for everyone, but it is something that I strive for.

How would you go about this?

No comments:

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page