Monday, March 24, 2008

SUPER FRIES!!!


So after much deliberation about what to eat for lunch, I decided to meander down the street to "Great Western Burrito" a.k.a "Alberto's" off of Front Street by the Ramada Inn. Can I just tell you how pleased I am that I went there. So mid-meander I just start craving carne asada fries, so the meander moves to a brisky skip to my lue if you will. All the while whistling "Thinking of You" by the Umbrellas (good group, give em a listenin too). So I approach the window, ding the bell and wait in anticipation. IN my inability to focus I do notice something below Carne Asada Fries on the menu, SUPER FRIES!! What the freak? What the hell are Super Fries? SO I ask, and she says to me so eloquently, "Es Fries, Carne Asada, Sour Crem y Guacamole y Chees". I think to myself "Man you had me Super Fries". So I say, "That sounds good I think I will have that". So I wait and I wait, wait a little bit longer, then I see her motion for me to come over and she asked me if I wanted anything to drink because it had taken so long. So I say "hells yah I do, make it a Jamaica". Maybe not like that but I was pretty stoked. I took a drink and wow my taste buds were swimming in goodness. Finally my food comes and I make my trek back to work. By this time I am just ready to rip into this motha. I open it and it was seriuosly the most glorious meeting. (other than that with my wife) Got a fork and chowed down. SOoooooooo GOOD!
I highly recommend if you have no been. But with that there is a disclaimer: You have to block out like 3 hours for later.
I enjoyed and hope someday you will too!

No comments:

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page