Friday, March 14, 2008

Shoe Fanatic!


I love shoes! 18 pairs and counting. I know ridiculous right? Funny thing is I just got rid of about 5 pairs. Last night I decided to make a trek over to Ross after dropping Jami off at work. So I perused the aisle knowing full well I was there to look at the shoes. I was in heaven!
First pair I noticed: A pair of Vans slip ons (all time favorite shoe, I got pictures to prove it) Black with dots and red on the back heal. Sweet Pair of shoes. $15!! These shoes usually run 30-50 bucks. SO there is my justification.
Second pair I noticed: After looking down the aisle I notice this pair at the bottom. It's like it was fate J/K. But still I look at them and think to myself,"these are sweet but how much are they?" Well to my suprise they were on clearence for.... $10. I got a pair of grey New Balance running shoes for 10 Bucks! Crazy.... I love shoes. Call me materialistic, call me what you will. But I just love the feeling of a new pair of shoes.
Come over I will show you my collection. Pictures to come!

2 comments:

Chrissy Padilla said...

Polka dots? Peter... isn't that a little fem?

The Centro said...

They are Manly polka dots thank you very much!

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page